A one day course for anyone who is about to embark on their first fundraising/funding strategy or anyone who wants to peel back the layers of their strategy and start afresh.
Based upon the 2009 title, the Tiny Essentials of a Fundraising Strategy, the day will look at:
• Why a sound strategy matters to your charity;
• How you can start to build your strategy
• How to engage the rest of your charity in the journey with you; and,
• How you can be sure the strategy works.
The course is delivered by the excellent Ilene Hoyle and delegates will receive their own copy of ‘Tiny Essentials of a Fundraising Strategy’ to take away on the day.
This course will be held at the Leeds City Inn hotel.
• Members of the Institute of Fundraising: £60 (this is for Individual Members only, not Organisational Members)
• Non-members: £75
The cost includes lunch, refreshments and a copy of the Tiny Essentials of a Fundraising Strategy.
882 total views, 2 views today