Fee: GBP £800 (plus VAT) plus an additional £110 exam fee (plus VAT)
This course takes the traditional Project Management 'bottom-up' discipline to incorporate a broader overview. It is designed for people who wish to gain an understanding of the application of Project Management techniques in order to be more efficient and effective in setting up, running and monitoring projects.
By the end of this course, participants should be better able to:
- Understand the principles of the Project Management discipline
- Apply a range of methods for the planning and execution of projects
- Decide which techniques can be used to encourage and support team working
- Measure the effectiveness of their work
- Gain accreditation for the ability to apply learnt techniques in the workplace